The MDT Glass Push Button II Smart releases KNX telegrams after touching the sensor areas on top, 1 or 2 Button operation
can be adjusted. The device provides extensive functions like switching of lighting, operation of blinds and shutters,
contact type and block communication objects for each channel. The Glass Push Button has 4 integrated logical modules.
The Glass Push Button II Smart has a large, coloured active display to indicate funtion and status.
Up to 12 functions on 2 or 3 levels (2x6 or 3x4 functions)can be parameterized. The Glass Push Button II Smart can be
also used as 6-fold push button without function levels.(From Hardware Revision 2.0)
The Glass Push Button II Smart with temperature sensor offers additional funtions to set temperature and operation mode.
In combination with the MDT Heating Actuator an efficient room temperature regulation can be configured and vizualized.
Furthermore user defined 1Bit messages and 14Byte text telegrams can be indicated.
>>> Design & Function - A perfect glass assortment (Brochure)
Device Configuration App (DCA) to upload particular icons.
The free app for the ETS5 can be downloaded here and in the KNX online
shop. After the installation the app is available in the menu item DCA of the
Glass Push Button application
>>> DCA for Glass Push Button II Smart
- Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001
- The buttons can be programmed for 1 or 2 button operation
- Up to 12 functions on 2 or 3 levels (2x6 or 3x4 functions)
- Up to 6 functions without level switching
(From Hardware Revision 2.0)
- Large, coloured active display to indicate function and status
- Adjustable background color of the disply (white or black)
- Symbols and plain text adjustable for each button/function
- With temperature sensor for room temperature measurement
- Additional functions for temperature setting and operation mode
- 1 or 2 button operation for switching, dimming, shutters, values
- Short/long button push with 2 objects
- RGB status for all buttons separately controlable from each level
- Indication of inside/outside temperature and time
- Automatic display brightness via light sensor and day/night object
- Slap function with additional switch channel
- Recommended installation height as push button: 1,10 - 1,25m
- Recommended istallation height as operating device: 1,50 - 1,60m
- Installation in a installation box
- Dimensions (W x H): 92mm x 92mm
- No additional power supply required
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- 3 years warranty