The MDT Glass Push Button II Smart releases KNX telegrams after touching the sensor areas on top, 1 or 2 Button operation
can be adjusted. The device provides extensive functions like switching of lighting, operation of blinds and shutters,
contact type and block communication objects for each channel. The Glass Push Button has 4 integrated logical modules.
The Glass Push Button II Smart has a large, colored active display to indicate funtion and status.
For each button are symbols and plain text adjustable. The 2 buttons on top are used to enter the function levels directly,
the other 4 buttons can be reserved with 2 or 3 function levels (8/12-fold). The Glass Push Button II Smart can be also used
as 6-fold push button without function levels.
The Glass Push Button II Smart offers additional funtions to set temperature and operation mode. In combination with the
MDT Heating Actuator an efficient room temperature regulation can be configured and vizualized. Furthermore user defined
1Bit messages and 14Byte text telegrams can be indicated.
Device Configuration App (DCA) to upload particular icons.
The free app for the ETS5 can be downloaded here and in the KNX online
shop. After the installation the app is available in the menu item DCA of the
Glass Push Button application
>>> DCA for Glass Push Button II Smart
- Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001
- The buttons can be adjusted for 1 or 2 button operation
- Up to 12 functions on 2 or 3 levels (2x6 or 3x4 functions)
- Up to 6 functions without level switching
- Large, colored active display to indicate function and status
- Adjustable background color of the disply (white or black)
- Symbols and plain text adjustable for each button/function
- 1 or 2 button operation for switching, dimming, shutters, values
- Short/long button push with 2 objects
- RGB status for each button separate controlable from each level
- Indication of inside/outside temperature and time
- Automatic display brightness via light sensor and day/night object
- Slap function with additional switch channel
- Recommended mounting height as push button: 1,10 - 1,25m
- Recommended mounting height as operating device: 1,50 - 1,60m
- Installation in socket, Dimensions (W x H): 92mm x 92mm
- No additional power supply required
- Integrated bus coupling unit
- 3 years warranty